Make a connection! Sunbilt is currently accepting new Clients. Send Message »
109-10 180th St
Jamaica, NY 11433
|Upload CV or Brochure||View my Curriculum Vitae|
A glass enclosure from Sunbilt is designed for maximum energy savings, weather tightness and durability. Sunbilt sunrooms provide the highest grade structural components and glass available. They offer the buyer unmatched beauty and versatility at a price that’s substantially less than adding on a conventional room.
Both straight and curved eave designs are available in projections from 2’8” to 15’6” by unlimited lengths. Custom sizes are also available.
1. High strength tubular rafters and crossbars to sustain wind load and snow load requirements.
2. Heavy duty extruded anchor clips and shear blocks at all connections.
3. Exterior stainless steel screws.
4. Nylon seal washers are used with all pressure plate screws for thermal separation and to prevent water seepage through screw holes.
5. Entire system is thermally broken aluminum to insulate the cold outside temperature from the warmer inside temperature and to help eliminate condensation.
6. 1” insulated glass is standard.
7. 1” insulated tempered over laminated safety glass is optional for all roof glass.
8. Large 40 ¼” radius on all curved eave models enhances the beauty of the sunroom.
9. Concealed fasteners and connecting clips.
10. No unsightly inner or outer seams on structural components.
11. 7/8” rabbet depth provides greater glass coverage to promote better weather tightness and wind load performance.
12. ¼” edge clearance between metal and glass at perimeter of the glass panels to promote moisture dehydration at insulated glass edges.
13. Dual EPDM rubber gasket system at interior and exterior perimeter of all glass.
14. Both primary and secondary condensation gutters to channel any condensation to the exterior.
15. Continuous thermally broken sill with integral water barrier that promotes positive water drainage eliminating water accumulation under glass, a major cause of glass sealant failure.
16. Horizontal butt glazing system (Kleertek) for straight and curved eave units eliminates exterior horizontal caps on roof.
17. Full ½” wide cushioned bearing surface for insulating glass reducing the possibility of glass failure.